Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Morning ...

Giggling :: because my little 4 yr. old is dressed up in Mama's pantyhose & high heels.

Excited :: because of some breakthroughs in my life ... God is working in me, and I am so glad.

Depressed :: if I happen to glance at my kitchen. How it gets so bad over the weekend, I do not know. I was tempted to take a picture to show you what I mean ... but that would be ::embarrassing:: !!!

Sad :: because of some changes approaching. One of my best friends of 15 years is moving away.

Adventurous :: with some new ideas I'm trying out this week! If they go the way I hope they do, I'll be back with more details!

Anticipation :: because we just reserved a gorgeous cabin for the Gehman Christmas get-together. I cannot wait!!

Disappointed :: because my brother Phil will be missing. He is spending 3 months in Guatemala learning Spanish.  Then on to Honduras do help Chuck with mission work.

Peaceful :: because my Redeemer lives, and I am seated with Him in heavenly places!!

a little bit Ashamed :: because I am blogging while my to-get-done-today list is not getting a bit shorter!! *grin*

Just keepin' it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment