Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Evenings

I love late summer evenings. It's so pleasant, the intense heat of the day has faded, and the setting sun seems to beg for someone to enjoy it's last rays. It's also my favorite time to go walking. My kiddoes all love to walk about as much as I do. I load up the 2 babies in the double stroller, and the other 3 walk with me. One of our favorite activities while we walk is seeing how many different kinds of wild flowers & grasses we can find.

                                        

There is something so calming about being out in God's big world. Maybe it's because I spend so much time indoors with so many littles, but when I get outside, it feels like my brain heaves a sigh of relief. But then, cuddling with this 'little' isn't half bad either .... *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment