Monday, September 27, 2010

:: Randomness ::

:: Autumn days are so invigorating! ::

:: I don't believe in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy, but I am starting to believe there is a Pencil Sharpener Theif and a Pacifier Monster visiting our house daily. ::

:: 9-month-olds are sooo much work fun! ::

:: Spending time with siblings which I haven't seen in months & years is such a privilege. ::

:: I'm beginning to think that no matter how old I get or how much I learn, I will never really figure God out. And I'm trying to figure out if that is how He wants it to be or not. ::

:: My brother is getting married in 19 days! ::

:: De-junking & hauling many bags of "extras" to Goodwill feels extremely satisfying. ::

:: I love to sing to my little ones in Spanish. It is such a beautiful language, and it seems to flow like a lullaby. ::

:: I am so blessed to have amazing friends!! ::

:: Homemade bread just out of the oven = a little slice of heaven. ::

:: Where is a mom of many littles supposed to fold laundry?? ::

:: I am loving the MUMS on my kitchen table. ::

:: My hubby makes some killer apple crisp! ::

:: If rejection still hurts, does that I mean I still have issues to deal with? Did it hurt Jesus? ::

:: The custard has to come out of the oven, & tomatoes gotta be diced up for supper. ::

:: I gotta run. *grin* Later - ::

No comments:

Post a Comment