Monday, August 8, 2011

The Ultimate Before & After

You know how much I love before & afters? I have featured a couple of them here on my blog, and I follow plenty of other {better} blogs who feature jaw-dropping make-overs! I love it.

Well, owning a home has brought make-overs to a whole new level. Especially when said home is an unbelievable display of the most outlanding and unattractive color schemes one could imagine. And when said home has been refuge to someone's most beloved felines. Oh, double yuck!!

I am amazed at how much has been accomplished in the 5 weeks we have held the key to this house. We certainly have a long ways to go, but there are some fun before & after pictures coming up on this blog.

How about a hot pink master bathroom? Anyone?







{Before}





{After}

Still needs some finishing touches, but I am so happy with how this room has turned out. And am totally being spoiled with all the storage space!!!

Hello, linen closet! Nice to meet you! Are you serious? A whole closet just for sheets and towels?? I could really get used to this!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! That is amazing and looks AWESOME!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun (hard work too, I know), Louise! And I'm sure you are loving all the space for your children and the "stuff" that goes along with them and keeping house. Wish I could meet a linen closet in my house! Maybe some day. :)

    ReplyDelete