Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pampers Box Remodel

I always thought that disposable diapers come in such fantastic, heavy-duty, strong boxes. So when I saw an idea {on a friend's blog} of how to make them into something useful, I tucked the idea into the back of my brain, and began saving those boxes. That was months ago.





Then the other day I was flipping through my scrapbooking paper stash, and inspiration hit. I grabbed a couple of those boxes, chose some complementing sheets of paper, and started creating.





Now I'm thinking of about a dozen places for more! The bathroom closet shelf that currently holds 128 various tubes and bottles of lotion, toothpaste, baby rash ointment, hair gel, and tylenol. The under-the-sink shelf that has an odd assortment of scrubbies, scrapers, dish soaps, steel wool, and vegetable brushes. Or even the girls' dresser with their dozens of pairs of socks and panties and tights!



What would you put in yours?

2 comments:

  1. I like! I've thought of doing this, but with material...paper sounds easier. Did u do the insides of the boxes as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wrapped the paper around the top edge by about 3 inches. The inside is not lined. But I guess you could if you had lots of extra paper ... and patience, lol. =)

    ReplyDelete